10 Questions I Have For Norman, Oklahoma
(Odyssey Article 26)
“5. Will someone bring me a Swirl?”
Norman, Oklahoma isn’t just a college town; it’s a community. It’s a place people might call home for a semester or (like me) their whole lives. However, regardless of your time spent in this lovely city, we all have some questions running through our heads as we travel in, around, and through this town from day to day.
From food to fandom, here are the top ten questions I have for Norman, Oklahoma.
1. What’s with all the construction?
2. Will I ever find a parking spot on campus?
3. Can I move in with Bob?
4. Who wants a turkey leg?
5. Will someone bring me a Swirl?
6. Tigers or Timberwolves?
7. What are seasons?
8. Do you like green eggs and ham (and beer)?
9. How do you actually pronounce gyro?
10. Is it football season yet?
If you wish to share my article, please share here through Odyssey. Thank you!